Students dance together during the Welcome Week Cookout on Harris Field on Thursday, Aug. 22, 2024. Students danced to songs like "Wobble" by V.I.C and "Flex" by Cupid at the event held by Black Students Board.
Students dance together during the Welcome Week Cookout on Harris Field on Thursday, Aug. 22, 2024. Students danced to songs like “Wobble” by V.I.C and “Flex” by Cupid at the event held by Black Students Board.
Dylan Ribott

Stand Out

In the words of Sha’Carri Richardson: We’re not back, we’re better!

For those who don’t know, Nubian Message is the sentinel newspaper for Black and marginalized students at NC State.

Founded in 1992, our mission remains the same – to faithfully and truthfully serve students of color at NC State and beyond.

As such, we are thrilled to release our first issue of the year “Stand Out!”

We have everything your weary eyes may need, whether it be updates on the Olympics or even a guide on how to be very demure this school year.

For those in need of a quick read, check out the summer news recap to right, and if you love photography, like me, flip to our gallery. Maybe you’ll see yourself 😉

Lastly to whoever’s eyes grace these pages, thank you for supporting Nubian Message!

Stay blessed,

Alianna Kendall-Brooks <3

Donate to Nubian Message
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of North Carolina State University. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.